ADVICE TO THE PARENTS
To be fully prepared
For the little ones:
Here are a few recommendations to take into account before leaving your children with the instructors in the Children Area.
- Eat well in the morning or at lunchtime depending on the time of the lesson.
- Make sure that your child is wearing warm clothes. If the weather is too hot, the instructor will be able to take off a layer of clothing.
- Do not put several pairs of socks. One good pair is enough.
- Do not forget hats and gloves (not too big or your child will not be able to hold on to his/her ski poles)
- Do not forget sun cream and lip protection stick (even if the weather is overcast)
- About his/her sleep. Being in the mountain is tiring, and children often struggle to fall asleep when in altitude.
- Do not push your child too much. Skiing must remain a pleasure.
- Do not stay around the Children Area. This will prevent lots of tears and tantrums!
- And finally, do not forget to let your child use the toilets beforehand!
For the older ones:
- Please note that the students are not insured by the ESF.
- The ski lift pass is not included in the price of the lesson.
- The equipment rental is not included in the price of the lesson.
- Students must come to their lesson fully prepared (skis, ski boots, ski poles from the 1st star level and above, gloves, hats, sunglasses, anorak...)
- Students must come to their lesson with their ticket or their lesson card showing the date and time of the lesson.
- Parents must be there at the end of the lesson to collect their children.
- Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended for all children, regardless of their age.